CCI – Corporate Communication International is a world-class, research-driven educational center in Corporate Communication.
CCI offers information on the best practices and theory of the profession to practicing professionals, scholars, and university students through professional seminars and symposia, traditional publications, electronic and on-line media, briefings and white papers, and traditional university courses.
Devoted to the theory and practice of corporate communication, Corporate Communication International provides vital information for corporate practitioners, as well as scholars, policy makers, and the general public.
Corporate Communication encodes and promotes:
- strong corporate culture
- coherent corporate identity
- reasonable corporate philosophy
- genuine sense of corporate citizenship
- an appropriate and professional relationship with the press
- quick, responsible ways of communicating in a crisis
- understanding of communication tools and technologies
- sophisticated approaches to global communications
How an organization communicates with its employees, its extended audiences, the press, and its customers brings its values to life.
CCI in the News
Announcing Corporate Communication International Conference on Corporate Communication 2014 Paper Winners!
CCI Conference on Corporate Communication 2012 selected papers now featured in Corporate Communications: An International Journal, Volume 19, Issue 1. Read paper abstracts and guest editorial here.
CCI PRESS RELEASES HERE
Members in the Media
Congratulations to our CCI Academic Partners for their QS World University Rankings by Subject 2014 – Communication & Media Studies. They are:
- #6 - Nanyang Technological University and Augustine Pang (Singapore)
- #44 – Aarhus University and Christa Thomsen, Winni Johansen, and Finn Frandsen (Denmark)
- Top 150 – Lund University and Charlotte Simonsson and Jesper Falkheimer (Sweden)
- Top 150 – Aalto University and Leena Louhialla-Salminen and Anne Kankaanranta (Finland)
12th Symposium on Reputation at Pfizer… Back from the Brink:The State of Corporate Communication Five Years after the Meltdown, April 11, 2014. More on program. Program video in two parts: Part 1 Part 2
Videos courtesy of Baruch College’s Digital Media Library. See past selection of CCI programs on video here.