- CCI – Corporate Communication International is a world-class, research-driven educational center in Corporate Communication.
- CCI offers information on the best practices and theory of the profession to practicing professionals, scholars, and university students through continuing education, professional development, seminars and symposia, traditional publications, electronic and on-line media, briefings and white papers, and traditional university courses.
- Devoted to the theory and practice of corporate communication, Corporate Communication International provides vital information for corporate practitioners, as well as scholars, policy makers, and the general public.
Corporate Communication promotes:
- Strong corporate culture
- Coherent corporate identity
- Reasonable corporate philosophy
- Genuine sense of corporate citizenship
- An appropriate and professional relationship with the press
- Quick, responsible ways of communicating in a crisis
- Understanding of communication tools and technologies
- Sophisticated approaches to global communications
How an organization communicates with its employees, its extended audiences, the press, and its customers brings its values to life.
CCI Conference on Corporate Communication May 29th – June 1st 2018 Tuesday, May 29th – Friday, June 1st 2018
Baruch College/CUNY, New York, NY, USA Offered in association with Corporate Communications: An International Journal
The 2018 conference seeks submissions focused on applied corporate communication and implications for practice, as well as concepts, frameworks, and theories furthering corporate communication performance as a strategic management function. Click Here to learn more!
1:00 PM to 5:00 PM – Big data is there every time you pick up your smartphone, which can track your daily steps, where you go via geolocation, what time you wake up and go to bed, your punctuality, and even your overall health depending on which features you have enabled. Are you close with your mom; are you a sedentary couch potato; did you commit a murder (iPhone data was recently used in a German murder trial)? Smartphone-generated data can be used to label you—and not just you, your future and past generations too.
2016 CCI Corporate Communication Conference: An International Journal. Discussion with Michael B Goodman, Stuart Smith and Ray Kotcher on Corporate Communication 2016
2015 CCI Corporate Communication Practices and Trends Study: United States – Dr. Michael B. Goodman, Director, CCI – Corporate Communication International with Matteo Tonello, Managing Director, Corporate Leadership, The Conference Board and Christina M. Genest, CCI Associate Director.
CCI Conference on Corporate Communication 2015 – “From the Classroom to the Board Room: The Professional Development of the Corporate Communicator” – A Conversation with Thomas L. Buckmaster, recently retired VP, Corporate Communications, Honeywell and Robert DeFillippo, recently retired Corporate VP and CCO, Prudential Financial, Inc. Moderated by Michael B. Goodman, Ph.D., CCI Director.
Corporate Communication: Critical Business Asset for Strategic Global Change – November 11, 2014. Discussion with book authors: Michael B. Goodman, Ph.D., CCI Director; Peter B. Hirsch, EVP & Director of Reputation Risk at Ogilvy Public Relations and CCI Advisor; and moderated by Dick Martin, business author and former EVP at AT&T and CCI Advisor.