CCI – Corporate Communication International is a world-class, research-driven educational center in Corporate Communication.
CCI offers information on the best practices and theory of the profession to practicing professionals, scholars, and university students through professional seminars and symposia, traditional publications, electronic and on-line media, briefings and white papers, and traditional university courses.
Devoted to the theory and practice of corporate communication, Corporate Communication International provides vital information for corporate practitioners, as well as scholars, policy makers, and the general public.
Corporate Communication encodes and promotes:
- strong corporate culture
- coherent corporate identity
- reasonable corporate philosophy
- genuine sense of corporate citizenship
- an appropriate and professional relationship with the press
- quick, responsible ways of communicating in a crisis
- understanding of communication tools and technologies
- sophisticated approaches to global communications
How an organization communicates with its employees, its extended audiences, the press, and its customers brings its values to life.
CCI in the News
CCI Conference on Corporate Communication 2012 selected papers now featured in Corporate Communications: An International Journal, Volume 19, Issue 1. Read the following paper abstracts and guest editorial here.
- Organisations’ conversations in social media: applying dialogue strategies in times of crises
Stefania Romenti, Grazia Murtarelli, Chiara Valentini
- Organizational blogging: a case study of a corporate weblog from an employee perspective
- Crisis communication and terrorism: the Norway attacks on 22 July 2011
- Does internal communication to generate trust always increase commitment?: A study at Micron Technology
- Internal communication for employee enablement: Strategies in American and Italian companies
- Negotiating crisis in the social media environment: Evolution of crises online, gaining credibility offlineAugustine Pang, Nasrath Begam Binte Abul Hassan, Aaron Chee Yang Chong
- Guest editorial
Micheal B. Goodman
CCI PRESS RELEASES HERE
Members in the Media
September 30, 2013. Nicholas Ashooh, CCI Forum Faculy Member & member of the Advisory Board of the Master in Corporate Communication at Baruch College/CUNY was inducted in the Arthur W. Page Society Hall of Fame. Read news release here. Read or hear his Hall of Fame speech here.
Blogs of CCI Forum Faculty Members Dick Martin, Peter Hirsch, and Chris Atkins available here.
Dick Martin now also has a regular column in the Conference Board Review. The column’s purpose is to help C-suite executives understand what they should expect of their PR people. You can read his latest column here.
The Sixth Annual Symposium on Sustainable Business…Non-Financial and Integrated Reporting, November 1, 2013. More on program. Presented in three videos: Panel 1. Setting the Standard; Panel 2. Investor Relations Perspective; Panel 3. The User’s Perspective.
Videos courtesy of Baruch College’s Digital Media Library. See past selection of CCI programs on video here.