- CCI – Corporate Communication International is a world-class, research-driven educational center in Corporate Communication.
- CCI offers information on the best practices and theory of the profession to practicing professionals, scholars, and university students through continuing education, professional development, seminars and symposia, traditional publications, electronic and on-line media, briefings and white papers, and traditional university courses.
- Devoted to the theory and practice of corporate communication, Corporate Communication International provides vital information for corporate practitioners, as well as scholars, policy makers, and the general public.
Corporate Communication promotes:
- Strong corporate culture
- Coherent corporate identity
- Reasonable corporate philosophy
- Genuine sense of corporate citizenship
- An appropriate and professional relationship with the press
- Quick, responsible ways of communicating in a crisis
- Understanding of communication tools and technologies
- Sophisticated approaches to global communications
How an organization communicates with its employees, its extended audiences, the press, and its customers brings its values to life.
CCI Conference on Corporate Communication May 29th – June 1st 2018 Tuesday, May 29th – Friday, June 1st 2018
Baruch College/CUNY, New York, NY, USA Offered in association with Corporate Communications: An International Journal
The 2018 conference seeks submissions focused on applied corporate communication and implications for practice, as well as concepts, frameworks, and theories furthering corporate communication performance as a strategic management function. Click Here to learn more!
Dan Day and The TRACOM Group helps you discover what your social style is through his interactive and intuitive technique.
The SOCIAL STYLE® Model
Join us on October 10th at Baruch for a preview of the documentary “A Call For Peace”
followed by a discussion on how are intractable conflicts settled, and peace agreements achieved?
Who are the individuals that, behind-the-scenes, set the stage for constructive discussion?
What strategies and tactics are involved in bringing together highly oppositional parties?
How does the global community collaborate to find an end to violence, and a path toward peace and justice?
2018 Big Data and Ethics panel video now available
2016 CCI Corporate Communication Conference: An International Journal. Discussion with Michael B Goodman, Stuart Smith and Ray Kotcher on Corporate Communication 2016
2015 CCI Corporate Communication Practices and Trends Study: United States – Dr. Michael B. Goodman, Director, CCI – Corporate Communication International with Matteo Tonello, Managing Director, Corporate Leadership, The Conference Board and Christina M. Genest, CCI Associate Director.
CCI Conference on Corporate Communication 2015 – “From the Classroom to the Board Room: The Professional Development of the Corporate Communicator” – A Conversation with Thomas L. Buckmaster, recently retired VP, Corporate Communications, Honeywell and Robert DeFillippo, recently retired Corporate VP and CCO, Prudential Financial, Inc. Moderated by Michael B. Goodman, Ph.D., CCI Director.
Corporate Communication: Critical Business Asset for Strategic Global Change – November 11, 2014. Discussion with book authors: Michael B. Goodman, Ph.D., CCI Director; Peter B. Hirsch, EVP & Director of Reputation Risk at Ogilvy Public Relations and CCI Advisor; and moderated by Dick Martin, business author and former EVP at AT&T and CCI Advisor.